Lest ye be sucked into the swirling maelstrom of half-witted blurbage!

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Time for you to earn your keep, my pretty.

I started this blog as a test, to see how many hits I'd get from the 'Next Blog' button. After a week, and discounting my own visits to the page, I've discovered that the answer is two.

That's not many.

The good news is that this means my main blog is getting around ten to fifteen hits a day from people who aren't me. It's not great news, but it means that I have a readership, even if it's only a couple of people. I haven't told anyone I know about my blog, so everyone who reads it has come via a comment left on their site, a blogroll, a couple of posts in other blogs, or via the Next Blog button.

Now that this experiment has yielded results, I've decided to make this blog my Ranty Page. I've made a conscious decision to avoid politics and other contentious issues on Get On The Blandwagon!, but I occasionally have things I want to say and it's handy to have them in an accessible, public place. I can vent them without spoiling the convivial atmosphere at the main blog.

Well, that's the theory anyway.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Making the least of every day...