Lest ye be sucked into the swirling maelstrom of half-witted blurbage!

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

I'm a loser, baby, so why don't you kill me.

This is an experimental blog to see how many hits a site gets just from readers hitting the 'Next Blog' button.

It's unlikely that anyone could find this blog otherwise, except by going via my profile, which I don't imagine would happen too often.

My theory is that 'Next Blog' visits would equal about five a day, assuming that the system is completely random. I'll run this for a month or so, see how it goes, and check daily

Current Hits - 0
BW - 687

1 comment:

Doom/Blondie said...

your theory is wrong.

i am here because I clicked a link to see where the visitor to my blog came from - they clicked NEXT Blog - FROM Yours.

So take off one from the count.

About Me

My photo
Making the least of every day...